Saturday, September 1, 2007

I am processing your pea soup

(edit/)
It's really not what you did to me
Where's the childlike curiousity we used to nurse
Dont come running after me
You've shattered all my hopes in half, I have yet to erase the stains


venting all my anger at venezio was guuuud. met up with sam sim and jillian came along, and dunking all my worries in one of the thickest, richest ice creams selections was the best
Today bought white shirts and chocolate for my dog.

I'm gonna mug my guts out during the September holidays, the rain is pouring and it seems like an endless drug to my soul. I've got lots of catching up to do and there's only a few weeks left to finals.Sheesh. I failed my chinese, and most probably im going to fail my overall score.Fantastic.Fantastic,hipee.

I want so many things. September holidays have projects, remedials and cca waiting for me. I'm having extra tuitions and I am about to explode any minute.
I wish.

Went back to scgs on Friday. Not many teachers recognized me. Mrs.Kam recognized me and because I felt so mean I gave her the chocolate Judith gave me. I don't know why I did that. Mrs.Kam was biased,anyway.




xxx.



Time heals all wounds, thats what you will say. You trusted that person so much, and you visualized you and her taking photos, spending your secondary school days in peace. But you turn around and there you go, she stabs you in your back. You choke back tears and remind yourself that your tears will go away and everything will be fine because Barney says so. You believed in everything you could but your tears couldn't stop flowing. Your eyes stung with pain and hurt - she duped you for the popular people. She backstabbed you, called you a bitch and bitching about you seemed like her favourite pastime.
So much for friends, and so much for primary school

No comments: