Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Well, call me irresponsible

i feel so mean. i did something mean today i feel like laughing behind my computer anonymity. From now on I shall tag people randomly using a secret identity! See whether they can guess me. Succkkaaaa(:


I cant find my physics notes! i only can find my chem and bio. i already revised chem so i dont really need to listen to stupid stupid goh anymore - not unless I have a thousand questions to bombard him with(:
I'm still halfway revising bio - i hate biology especially when it comes to stupid plants who photosynthesis(yes i am very bochup, thankyou)
I am still finding my notes frantically.
Well, call me irresponsible. I have two projects I have yet to pass up and I am blogging when my tuition teacher is waiting patiently for me downstairs.


Muahaha>:)
I guess, its my theory of life.



Because now I cannot remember what homework I have to do I use my strawberry shortcake notebooks.



eoys! dont you just hate them.
I'm so angry.
But its only twenty four days to a whole day of shopping with ruth(:
And probably gorging on kentucky with thomson plaza friends.I want.
there's this whole tensed up eoy-ish atmosphere when you get to school. And it sucks,becausee its coming in less than the number of my fingers days.
9.



I see you walking down an empty street
You grasp my hand
And walk down the road with me singing nursery rhymes

No comments: