Saturday, September 29, 2007

God, we reach our hands out for Your highest call

eww.
I feel stinky and sweaty and disgusting, probably cuz i have been a very independent girl today, taking public transport. I dont understand why but I kinda feel God right now, had youth just now. I walked up and down the SIM path three times(no no no i am not exercising) But you know what? I love the lord (:



Today while walking to thomson i saw this lady crying in one corner, begging everyone walking past her for bus money. She wanted to go home, apparently but had no money. So she stood in one corner, crying, begging for money, then she asked me. I searched inside my wallet but being the super judgemental me, I examined her face all the while! I was looking for evil grins, happy/evil grins and smirky looks, but all i saw was a sincere face. And I felt so bad. I had no money so I walked back in, and she just stood there. /:




So i ran in to get a eighty cents coin for her bus fare, and she disappeared.



I bought a mtv shirt today at thomson, i love the bunny part. Its from the holland village market shop which sells vintage tees. Today i went to ruth's church - kinda big, but nicer than my church. And the youths are pretty cool cos they're over 500? I think.




Toodles. I have eoys to revise for.

No comments: