Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today was one scary day mann. chinese eoys were pretty easy. the composition was okay but the paper was frigging hard, especially the one of mr bean. I practically wanted to sleep throughout it, sucks i tell you. mr tan laughed by himself today while looking at the chinese paper, and people were sleeping. How cool is our class yeah!(: I learnt abit of chinese yesterday, cramming all i could possibly cram into my brain. laoshi was quite scared yesterday she went through the whole chinese book with me and a satisfyingly 2 hours! :D
There's four more to go, loves!(:

Go compare us with your other freaking classes
Why do you even bother to teach us in the first placee? >:(


Today shafiqah, siti and me went to the library with good intentions to study - but ended up using our handphones on the second level of the library, taking pictures and talking a million things that we can possibly think of!(: I love you all. We had fun hiding the phones, didnt we?


Speaking of skinny jeans, amanda already has skinny jeans! And she looks super guuuud in them. I wonder if my fat legs can even fit into skinny jeans. I feel kinda fat todayy.




And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14

No comments: