Thursday, September 13, 2007

Baby bananana wannna muffins<3


im thinking of baking banana muffins. I know, its a very random thing, haha, I want it baked golden brown and i ambrosia (copied from lit. poetry. i dont even know what the hell it means) Something to do with eggs on top of a bun. Banana wannana muffins<3
I've been trying to mug now, but everytime I do I endd up falling asleep. i guess its a very usual thing for me, hahah.I have to mug with people. i have to mug with friends. Me and Judith arranged for a study date on Tuesday again..and now Ruth andd I want to mug tomorrow, probably at thomson. I'm gonna peer tutor with Judith, cos' she's good with cylinders. I suck at cylinders, I hate that topic >:( I want to tell Ruth many a things, Im just gonna bust my seam at her tomorrow. Haha, good luck Ruth(:


I'm eating tooo much macs nowadays, I'm gonna grow fat :O

Today my father was staring at this group of sji guys in macs, haha and i thought one of them was really hot. so my father stared for awhile, then ate his burger and looked back again. Then i turned around and he went,


''i know which guy you like.''


i was quite shocked, then he slowly pointed to the hot one :o Oh horror! Haha, it was quite funny. We walked off and went shopping for awhile. Bought my topshop shirt after alllllllll. Yay babeyyy(:

Today I made a bet with shafiqah to not eat for one day during her fasting,but in the end i gave in to temptation and attacked poor amanda jane yap for cola sweets in the classroom.


Heeheehee, I am eviLLLLL

Guess what people really need now?



Me :}






No comments: