Friday, September 7, 2007


beautiful zemaine (:

yes, she loves me dearly (:









here's some pictures! cant wait for study session with Judith at Serene!(:
Wednesday at ang mo kio hub was the best, haha. Had a very nice time. Annabel tiong, you pervert pervert(: Haha, i love you all. Should have more of these outings yeah (:
Had a haircut a few days ago. My signature long fringe has gone! Bye bye floppy fringe ):
Today was grandparents day, and apparently I learnt alot about science and aeroplanes, because Ruth, Rachel and I had to take care of Mr Lawrence and he is really cool and hip. We were all so happy when he won the aeroplane competition! We talked for quite a long while, and he gave us biscuits that Ruth liked alot(: He won a big lunchbox full of wheat biscuits, and I even have his picture (: Weehaa. And he knows Lim Bo Seng!
I want to watch Hairspray/:
Actually I'm quite glad i didnt pon today's meeting - really learnt alot. Thanks Rachel (:

No comments: