Saturday, September 15, 2007

Are you even listening, God?

I think I'm gonna collapse anytime soon
I dont need anything, I just need some peaceful sleep and return back to the good ole' days where my mum forced me daily to sleep at nineeee. Now I miss that nagging
I dont want to cry myself out when I get back my papers, my eyes all red-dy and fish-yy and my face looks scratched and bloated for crying. Trust me the sight's not prettyy.










I would really love to go holidaying and forgetting all this studying bullshit right here.
Jillian recommended Red bull but its so full of glucoseeee): And plus its not like I'm gonna stay up late to mug or something.Haha, i wish. and i will just end up falling asleep,btw.
Studying at sim after church tomorrow and tuition. Which is a first!(:










No comments: