Wednesday, September 12, 2007

y'know mr goh is a freaking ass
He taught us a stupid topic when he obviously knows he was supposed to teach us in term one. I rebelled against him and he gave me two warning points and he made me cry on my last day of term one.
Cowbodoh. Idiot/:



Tuesday I was kinda bummed, so I called up Ruth and we had a veryyy nice conversation. I was feeling so freaking dumb. I just had to talk to someone and I knew that person would be Ruth. So she really cheered me up, and I continued with what seemed to be a disgusting day after that.
Today for art we did brochures, and we stayed back for a little while to send the project over to netashya.then i walked home with estherr, which was very niceeee(:



Realized that my sister and rachael arent really talking):





We gossiped all the way and I talked about ___________, who is freaking irritating. you think you're all that huh?Always thinking you're the best, bitch. I feel like a fool to have been your friend cos' you never even treated me like oneeeee.
@#$%!




Apparently, everyone loves skinny jeans!
Let's go skinny jeans shopping, babeyyyyy!

♣♠♦♫♥

No comments: