Monday, September 24, 2007

Some hearts, they just get all the right breaks

im going on a hiatus from today - back when i finish revising for eoys? so that will add up to a total of two weeks, so i hope you will miss me.ALOT(:
i hate physics. because today i got a example of a science paper format and im gonna throw away ten marks because I dont know how to do physics!):


I have got into the eoy-ish mood.well, dont blame me. i've become the goody two shoes you all have been waiting for. prefects are already chasing after me for my skirt, and au contraire, i think my skirt is perfectly acceptable. its at knee length and they're telling me to go buy it three sizes bigger. and prefects love tugging at my socks, and discussing low socks with pamela yeo is interestingg. a sensitive topic to touch on, y'know? and i threw away two working condition socks, haha. im your gangster/act cool at heart.

Nicole is the winnayeeee!

Fujiwara stickers are the hotness,gosh he looks damnn hot in the pictures!(:

Jesus, You're my everything, so take into Your hands whatever I have and strip me of my worldly possessions.



No comments: