Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome your second Sharpay :}

yay i've got a big humongous disgusting pimple. Requests for photos of my pimple are gladly taken, just drop me an email and you see my disgusting pimple,muaha.
(edit/)



today i mugged at burger king again with ruth. im getting quite good at chem - so i dont really need to listen to mr goh's lesson anymore, muahaha. my head is ballooning! I love studying suspensions and mixtures now so salt and water really amuse me much during mugging sessions.SeriouslyyyYYy.


Everything went well today - judith and priscilla's birthdays!




Happy Birthday Judith and Priscilla!
May everything you wish come true and may the Lord God bless you alot<3


Just trusting the Lord God with all my might now, and I know God is gonna work out a plan for my life though I am not sure yet! -_-
You're gonna show them to me when I die? I love you.



Oh yes and welcome your second hsm 2 Sharpay! I'm going to act like a bitch in my music test(i think) and walk in the music room and go, 'give me a beat.' And plus, I am perfecting my bitchass walk with a little help. Haha! Sharpay style, yeaaaa. :}


Studying with ruth is the bomb cos - not only do we catch up but we also study for eoy<3


We're going shopping after eoys!





Jesus, I know
You wooed me, pursued me, paid the price for me
Jesus, I know
I don't wanna leave you again
Take me in your arms
And never let me go

No comments: