Tuesday, September 11, 2007

yohoho and a bottle of rum


today i had a really nice talk with zemaine. we sat outside the computer lab talking for quite a long while and eating snacks at the same time. we stayed back for our bougainvillea park brochure printing, and we both went down for a meal because zemaine was hungry. I had a really fun time with her, and we studied together downstairs along with quraisha, maria, dalreena and judith. when we got down judith was reciting some play, and i got started on my composition. I guess I shouldn't have judged people so fast.
At first during orientation I thought the whole class were pineapples. I hated moving in secondary school initially, haha. But i made friends with Rebekah, Cassandra, met so many people on 855, like ruth, natalie, rachel ming. If not for 855 i wouldnt have made so many friends
And they really dully rock(:
I hated primary school.It sucked for me.
I'm falling down faster than I've ever imagined.
I hope what I've decided to do isnt going to make anyone angry
Today i sat on the roadside in my school uniform, talking on the phone with rachel ming.
:)
I dont call anyone eye candy

No comments: