Saturday, September 8, 2007

funny wunny hunny bunny

Worship involves awareness of God, awe in His presence, adoration of Him because of His excellencies and acts, and affirmation of praise in all He is and does.

-Dr. Vernon Grounds


Thinking of inviting esther for high school musical haha(:
As many times as I've said how lame high school musical 1 was, i take everything back cos' this one's gonnnna be guuuud, and i've already bought the pretty soundtrack!

just went to Guthrie, and I really want a football team. Eleven children, and I want the girl to be the goalie. How nice is that gonnna be mannnn. High socks and a red jersey, and i will have a pretty backyard for them to play footie in





Do you think staring away will help

1 comment:

e said...

nicole chiaaaa, you THINKING OF INVITING ME OVER? i would've thought you be so very very eager to get me to watch hsm<3 with you, you love me so much what. :DD