Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stupidity is my best cure {:



so, shut up and drive



(edit/)

Projects baby

Met up with annabel,rachel,amanda and zemaine at library for science project today!Meeting up with Judith for intensive study at Serene.

Note intensive {:
Seriously, my father thinks i go to Serene to check out hot guys.

I have to mug,mug,mug ):
I seriously need to pull up my chinese.Haha yes. Cant go out anymore, so many nice things i want. Went to amk hub after project, there was this shop selling beautiful printed dresses!): My parents and teachers are already complaining about my chinese,telling me to pull up my socks.
I want black skinny jeans!
Oh and while waiting at the taxi stand for my mother i was having a nice heart to heart talk with amanda wee. It was the best so far. I just had to spill on what i felt, i mean, i have been bottling up in me for a super long time. Everything just had to come out, y'know?
Ah I love my chilli crab much(:
I'm reading Rachel's Tears now. Believing in God drives you crazYyY. Sometimes you believe in him, sometimes you don't. I guess I dont really want to believe in a fraud, but neither do i want to believe in someone who doesnt exist at all. But sometimes, you really see the God spirit in a person. Rachel Joy was killed for justifying her faith, and living out her life according to God's purpose.
Rachel rules, I tell you.
There goes your seventh month ghost festival. haha (:

1 comment:

e said...

boooogy, i can't wear skinny jeans because id look fat! hahah. wanna come over tomorrow to watch. eragon! hahahah