Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Executionist(:

it makes me feel so good to see mr goh tormented under our wrath:} Today was one of the funnest days ever, seeing him get so flared up and angry and so pissed, screaming and scolding us when we're not even listening to a single thing he says. and we'll make fun of his pants because they seem short. And because he was carrying this green tote bag me and ruth scolded him for losing his manliness and he replied back that the bag camee for free at ntuc cos there was a sale.
-_-



Today i got caught two times in a row by prefects(lucky lucky me) because of my socks. I hate my socks. In the end I threw both socks away in the trash can, and went up with my socks higher than ever. And actually my feet feels much more comfortable, haha, knowing there's no squashed sock into a cotton ball at the end of my school shoe(: And its not only for the nerds - i think the nerds come to school with their feet comfortably pampered and luxuriated in their shoe rather than those with squashed cotton balls at the end of their shoes.



Oh and mdm azizah talked about hanging. I like how Deng Xiaoping rolled all over the protestants with a bulldozer when they went against his wishes and my teacher's description of how people in singapore get hanged.
I want to be the executionist, the one which pulls the string and watch the person die. It's quite sick actually, but I can do the job for three months.
Oh I know, call me a sadist, i know(:



No comments: