Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Eoys are near, we all need a moment to cry

changed our seats today and im sitting kilometres away from my old partner and for the whole day today we had self study/revision, but obviously we didnt do any work. I mean,selfstudy/revision in a class where you can just while your hours away?i dont mind,man.but sitting at the back watching mr goh get pissed was really good. I mean, you can get the full view of everything happening and boy mr goh do you have a nice mole. so prettYYyyy(:


Oh my legs friggin hurt. They suck, my legs. They really do. Took 855 with rachel and we almost toppled all over the bus with papers and files in one hand, and a bag in the other. I bet i probably looked like an ass on the bus. Stupid rosy made us stay back to complete brochures and posters.Pissed and angry and tired. I absolutely hate this mugging season.

Do you know how to wear makeup, dearie?


Today i photocopied science questions. I love acids and alkalis. learning them just makes me feel happy, haha. I didnt really do any revision in class.


And plus, i cant stand you.
So would you please give me a break, and stop blaring your complaints at me!>:(



Good luck for your eoys loves!(:

No comments: