Friday, September 14, 2007

today at serene poor ruth had to duck her head while we were halfway mugging and she was halfway through her math, haha poor ruth :}


and anyway it was quite scary today while we were studying at serene. these other two girls from express were sitting right next to us, and suddenly there was this big acs clique at one corner of macs. then suddenly bloooood:(
Ruth started going hyper, getting all scared so i lent my pe shirt to her to hug. Something soft, i guess:) we were both peeking out and looking at all the police crowded outside macs. Haha what a memorable mugging day, Ruth :} We made friends with some nanyang primary girls - or rather Ruth did(: It's quite cool the way she interacted with them. I could never interact with young children, I can already forget about my eleven kids - my football team):


We took pictures in the bus and met primary school friends there, and before Rachel left I bought for her a takeaway bag of small fries, I guess I owed her.
And I had a nice day, Ruth!(:


Tomorrow is going to be intensive study session for myself - end of years are drawing near soon. And my science grades are gonna need some pulling up, and my chinese toooooo): Reminder to self: Do Not Go Out. Imma gonna study before youth starts.
And when my exams end - I can loook forward for shopping with friends, with Ruth and catching up on some quality sleeping time because I'm gonna need it:)
I want summer dresses, and I'm saving up for a serious shopping spree now.



I want alotttt of things.



Gotta study study study to keep myself distracted!

No comments: