Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whee, i just realized amerie's half korean. ITS SO COOL! Haha and my bigger sister came up to me and replied, "Oh? no wonder amerie's so ugly.'

yup, my sister's mean like that.
-


Today was outing with ruthhhhh. that shoe-a-holic, we trooped from mondo to mondo to get two shoes and she spent $5.90 on a pretty white shoe!:) which was kinda worth it though. Though, walking in orchard road is like walking from singapore to china againnnn. i feel like i went for a cardio workout or smth.
I bought a spongebob shirt and the eyes look like my boobs! eww. but its cute and cute, so i dont really mind. but it looks kinda pervy, heehee.
The lady at the spongebob place was nice though. she gave me a discounted $5 telling me 'she understands cuz students have no money' and shooed me off before her husband knew she gave discounts. so nice :)


today was basically shopping and shopping with ruth. ily :D
we didnt camwhore, sadly but we had a nice time though! wanted so many things. there were cardigans for $7.90 and were busy talking:) My damn skirt spoilt the whole thing! Man it practically dropped at far east. ARRGH! the whole world could have seen my panty back then! Which of course, is not really nice cuz it doesnt have lace. if its lace then it'll probably be good eh? :) I could have done a Britney.

Uncle daniel is one of the best damn cooks around :)

No comments: