Saturday, November 3, 2007

Aspc ym camp.! anyone wanna come? :D
I asked thousands of people alr. people said no. invited esther. also no. invited ruth, also no. WHY CANT ANYONE COME?! elizabeth alsoo. argh. im fed up thinking of who to invite :P
but i shall peservere cuz i really do want to invite someone. bimbo talk - like badly):


at church nowwww.
i feel like a loser shutting myself in the computer room and ignoring the pretty outside world and socializing. well, i guess the computer's very good friends with me. I love you, computer :)
today's sermon was actually like a.. sleeping pill. sermons actually put me off. i rather short sweet sermons that are powerful and strong as well. but i really felt God today and that's good. hahaha. i sound so religious here. man :D

Well okay, for emphasis, i feel like a loser. i think i am a loser and a antisocial loner so if anyone agrees you can put your hands up
i love going out with my friends - please dont get me wrong. but i dont know how to keep a conversation going and i probably piss people off. once you start a conversation with me, well - i can go off talking and talking like a surefire bomb. i just cant find smth to talk about, awkwardness is probably me. WHEE.

I hate my sister's glam life, her friends. I think - almost everything about her. She has girly sleepovers and everything, they camwhore like there's no other tomorrow and they share pretty little dresses! how exciting.
Her friends are stick skinny thin and wear bikinis and party around the pool. WELL, what about me? im the ass with a bulging tummy and doesnt give a damn about working out.

i dont really want to end up like ryuuzaki :D

No comments: