Sunday, November 18, 2007

/Lol randoom quiz i just took from ruth so credits to her :)

A random girl asks you your name
Haha say hi? :)

The last thing you put in your mouth
Toothpaste cuz toothpaste is my bestie

What was the last message on your phone
k i'll wear a bikini tmr. SEXY RITE? :D nite...

The last song you listened to
My mummy's sappy/love korean drama songs. I love singing them, sarang-haeyo! :)

Who do you trust in your life?
All my friends. I don't really tell them the really sensitive things though. But i trust everyone! :)

Would you move to the USA to be with someone you love?
Haha depends.

Talked on the phone in the shower?
Yeah. To carrie, in primary six. Loudspeaker toooo so they can hear shower sounds. I actually talk to people when i pee too, if you're the unfortunate little weenie. My little secret, shhhhh.

Would you stop talking to your friends because of your girlfriend/boyfriend?
No way. Never in a flipping million years.

Fill in the blank: I love ________.
God and everything He gave me.

Who will you wanna marry?
A man that most probably appreciates me for who I am.

Who will you wanna call after waking up from your coma?
Family cuz my family is da bomb:) then call my friends and say hello and make them little presents.

How many kids do you wanna have
Haha 10! Or maybe 11, its enough to make up a football team yo! :)

What will you call your kids?
Peeping Tom, Cheerful Dick and Harry Potter. and if more then three than i'll search the Bible for names :)

Your surname?
Chiaaaaaaaaaa

Favourite toy
I still love the really ugly but cute chinatown pig that i bought with carrie lim:) I love it to bits. Has meanning to it.

Right or left handed?
Hahhhha, righttt! :)

Been to Paris
I WANT.

Last person you kissed?
My bolster and my mum. My bolster aint qualifying as a person aint it :)

Do you love anyone now?
Yes. Family, friends, Jessie and God

What are you doing?
Fighting the King Koopa? :)



Today was really bad/horrible/fun and other than praising God, the shopping and family bonding time, the rest of it was awful. Though i'm thai expressing tmr!
Started out real horrible, i got scolding from my dad because i answered back really rudely cuz i was really pissed i was forced to wake up so early and everything): So sorry, God):

Then later i had to make the hardest choice of my life - who to obey? like wth, who am i supposed to obey? I have two people to please - who do you expect me to please huh? I was really irritated, I couldnt stand it so i just burst out crying like a baby and called Ruth, cried the bugger and shizz out of myself. i looked like a pontianak with red eyes and blotchy shriveled nose crying. haha.
my sisters really cheered me up though. we went nydc and had pizza and everything and literally went crazy - i even have a cheena photo of my mum and dad kissing in nydc doing those smooch poses thats the so very in thing now :) went to wheelock and went to ipod shop - really want an iPod touch! and a iMac so i can do happy camwhoring. we camwhored with the comp and the people were rather pissed off. but do weee looook like we care? Nuh uh :) My dad's a happy hip camwhorer yo! My mum went shopping for christmas cards.
Tis the season to be jolly. I'm christmass plannnnnnner!




WANNNNNNNA TURKEY ? :]

1 comment:

e said...

sucks, i don't know if i can go. i haven't asked yet though :/ anyway! am i a good friend? hahahahaahaha. SMS SMSMSMSSMSMSMSS. eeee, piano teacher is downstairs :( i don't like pianooooooo. buh k bye.