Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Haha im bored nowwww. my holiday is filled with fantastic cheapthrills like water babies, minitoon socks and magazines. AND fantastic mangas of course, and the countless hours staring at his face (if i go blind i'm gna sue fujiwara)


Y'know what japanese men are really pretty - like girls. my sister thinks that tatsuya is gay (v-cut tops, what other thing can you think?) and sissy. Uhhuh, well he is. but he's a hot gay/sissy man, so thats kinda enough for me :) but kenichi matsuyama is pretty hot too. saw his pictures today and well - i drooled for a pretty long time (cheap thrills!) and alternated between fujiwara and him for three hours straight :D


I know, i take obsession to a whole new different level right.


Near and mello too. Man, the whole manga rocks.
I have a Japanese-y weakness for all things japanese which includes, the pretty japanese men. kawaii nehx! :D

No comments: