Friday, November 23, 2007

Today was northpoint with ruth goh!
It was really fun though I havent been to northpoint for thirteen years and i printed out photos which were flipping cheap compared to thomson!:) and ruth got her picnic ham, and we also bought real cute teeny minitoon water bottles! Haha i have green. we walked around practically the whole of northpoint. i really want to go back to northpoint. i want to buy Keds! haha the really nice canvas flats. i want to buy a shirtdress and converse sneakers and cartunistas num slippers and skinny jeans! :)

My sister never allows me to touch her teen vogue cuz i always rip the covers apart! Haha and her Dolly.

____________________________


I'm a techno-phobe, haha!
Today was really deeesgusting. when i was sleeping my mum woke me up with her screaming and demanded me to clean up my tables. My cupboard, my clothing cupboard. I got real pissed off and just tucked my head under my blanket. but i wanted to make my mum happy so i cleaned up my table before i went off for northpoint.



Oooooh i see some drama.

No comments: