Wednesday, November 7, 2007


















We had this picture even though it was raining. love you sis :}


Hokay! tomorrow will be some quality family bonding time with 'rents and sisters, although i havent hit a good note with my smaller sister. It wasnt very highhh, neither was it very gooood/:


First i woke up in the morning i played mario on her gameboy, she screamed her head off at me. then she went to school and came back. asked me for help with the king koopa and i said no, no. Then she scolded me, again. I dont help her with that damn king koopa she comes screaming after me, so anw i played it in the end. if i refuse she'll give that kawaii face to my mother. She thinks all my friends are cool and gives kawaii faces to them if possible. If not, she'll just treat me kindly in front of them. Her spells works magic on everyoneeee.



Outing with ruthwully! cant wait

I don't know but i'll try my best. God knows best.! :)
Hey, i barely started on my holiday homework. and i just realized that!

1 comment:

e said...

HAHA I'M FREE THE WHOLE DAAY TODAY! *dropsmassive hint*