Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Urh, random people. Random random people.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Haha yeah. Like duhhhhhhh:)

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener.

Do you take compliments well?
Haha, no one has complimented me so far yet.

Do you play Sudoku?
I aint that cheeem. I dont even get how to play Sudoku no matter how many times you attempt to explain it to me:)

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Thats exactly why I joined guides for

Do you like to ride horses?
YupPpZz

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Haha church camp

What was your favourite game as a kid?
Sisscors paper stone

If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married what would you do?
Tell that sexy person to get lost cuz it aint sexy to come after complete idiots like me and stay faithful to his wife.

Could you date someone with unequal religious beliefs as you?
NO. Never.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Haha i enjoy the pursued part but i hate pursuing, thank you:)

Are you ticklish?
No, i just stone and think of daisies and poppy flowers

Do any songs make you cry?
Yeah. The Fray 'How to save a life' I love that song alot.

Do y'know how to shoot a gun?
I wishhhhhh

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My family picture, handphone and bolster

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Present.

Favourite children's book?
'Mrs Mole's Bedtime Stories'

How tall are you?
How tall am I? Oh yeahh, verrrrrry tall):

Where is your dream house located?
The mansion God has alr prepared for me:) haha with gold chocolate bars and flying cherubs!

What name brand is your computer?
Compaq

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes! Neoprinting is the love yo.

What flavour is your favourite lollipop?
Coca cola.

Where was the furthest place you travelled today?
My bedroom:)

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep.

Do you look like your mum or dad?
I look like my mummmy. My bigger sister looks like my dad and my rents say my smaller sister was a mixture of a sperm and a potpot. HAHA

How long does it take for you to shower?
10 minutes if i'm feeling really zilian.

Can you do splits?
NooooOOOoooooOOOOO):

What movie do you want to see right now?
BRATZ! haha

Would you like to make a shoutout?
HAHA YES. HELLOOOOOO WORLD!:)

What song would you like to dedicate?
'Shut up and drive' by Rihanna to my daddy cuz he cant stop emphasizing how hot he is when he's behind that wheel :)

Do you own a camera phone?
Haha yes. for camwhoring purposes:)

Who would you like to dedicate that song to?
My lovely daddy:)

Candles or incense?
Candles.!

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
11 hours. I oversleep way too much.

Do you like Carebears?
I love them alot.! Especially the junkfood tees with the really cute bears printed all over them. I want a carebears shirt!:)

What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn and nachos!

Do you know how to play poker?
Even if i knew how to play poker I'm never allowed to play poker.

Do you wear your seatbelt?
No, dont really give a damn about that seatbelt anw :)

What do you wear to sleep?
Pyjamas and sometimes shorts and a shirt. I want pretty PJs!:)

Are you in love?
Not exactly love. but sHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh:)

Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny. I like people who crack stupid jokes!:)

Ever been to LA?
Haha i wish man:(

Did you eat a cookie today?
No! I need famous amos!:)

Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Sadly, yeah): In malay. Who told shafiqah to go learn chinese vulgarites and shoot them at me huh huh huh:) So i learn malay vulgarites from my malay friends and do the same to her :)

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Pay pay pay

Do you hate chocolates?
No no no, i detest them so badly if they didnt look like mini devils with forks and horns! Grah they're temptations!):

Are you a gullible person?
Yeah, thats what my sister says

Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No

If you could have any job(assuming you have the skills) what job would you take?
Lawyer, i wanna debate debate debate.

Are you easy to get along with?
Haha yeah as long as you dont piss me off.

What is your favourite time of the day?
When my stomach feels empty, and when its raining. When i feel God:)



Credits to esther!/

1 comment:

e said...

hello :) i hate how i have no time this hols. everyday i have to go to school for np. cos there's a big big competition next year and nygh is the 'defending champion'. so yep, sorry i haven't been seeing you lately! sucks.