Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I snuck the dolly magazine to schoooool! :)

Say hello to my kawaii teacher! :D

Jesus Jehovah Jireh, You're absolutely my everything. Take everything I have into Your arms, everything I could possibly have, cuz I wanna live for You.
guides today was different from any other ordinary guides meeting. we cooked deepavali stuff but ended up eating up everything for ourselves :)
was actually supposed to take bus to rachel's home and go to schuul after that but my dad offered to pick me up - so i had to walk from the bus stop back to my home. it felt like walking from china to singapore. man you could at least hypothesize the drilling pain in my legs.
i feel like a meanie monster and disgusting and irritating today. just a little self reflection on my part, anw. i really want to try reflecting on myself and changing myself slowly and slowly :}
made friends with liwen today, too :)
talked with xuanlin and liwen today - deathnote, cliquish things and peer pressure. haha, i do have my sources, liwen. haha dont worry hokay, aight? :D
im going to start ranting now. i feel super annoyed.
I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO DESPERATELY. im freaking annoyed, or maybe its just me.



1 comment:

yAchii said...

wahh sch holiday still got tuition... isit?
tag me :D