Saturday, November 17, 2007

His lips pressed coldly against her neck.
Softly she breathed, her heart skipped a beat. Then he withdrew his lips and looked at her beautiful face gently.

(edit/)


today was really fun. met up with my senior, jinger, though the last time she talked to me was six months ago for a school survey! But she was really nice and all - so met up with her at somerset mrt and went off to her church, Hope Church. Something like ruth's ignyte, flashlights and bright lights and really enthusiastic cheers and all. Hyped up, and all ready to give God his rightful glory on his throne :)
Yup. today started off really bad. I was in a flipping rush today - had tuition in the morning then lunch at my grandmother's house. And then i had to change to go for jinger's ym. My mother scolded me for not bringing a bag and demanded me to change to jeans. So i changed and had to stashed my jeans in an envelope. Haha how unglammmmm. the mrt guy thought i was carrying about a bomb!


Haha i have a couple of things to really complete this week!
And I really have to rush my glass noodle date with shafiqah. she really wants her glass noodles bad. like shizzzz, she's been bugging me for her glass noodles for a few days alr. if i put off our date she's gna scream her head off and ignore me for six whole years ):
I have ruth's present to complete too. And small little letters to give out to people and ym camp! gah no one wants to come! still thinking of people. hee. hahahahhah maybe i'm lonely and a really lonesome loner! AMANDA WEE I AM COUNTING ON YOU. lol.



  • Go running.
  • Do up ruth's present ( eeh i still cant get the fabric right y'know!)
  • Do up esther wong aka strawberry bananaa's present (ditto for the stupid fabric who refuses to listen)
  • Grow closer to my one God Almighty. I need it badly.
  • LOSE WEIGHT.
  • Christmas shopping with many people like ruth or rachel or anyoneeee!:)
  • Finish my homework by this week. (HHAHAH fat dreams.)
  • Invite at least one person for ym camp!

Oh yeah. can i ask you what i ever did to you?

No comments: