Thursday, November 15, 2007

haha actually torture camp was better than i expected. anw, i have withdrawal.fits/:
i miss the powder in my legs, the sound of jessie barking, my mum's constant nagging, my dad's funny little boastful quotes. i missed my sisters so much too that i almost cried but when i got in the car with ruth all i got from my smaller sister was, 'Omg i am so happy to have you home. Finally.' And of course, its sarcasticc. And all i got from jillian was scolding throughout my whole car journey, back home at dinner.


Where's the loove?:(


The only really welcoming thing was that my mum said hello, my dad said hello and whipped up the bestest food ever. fried wings, oxtails and white rice and omelettes:)

I know, my commitments towards diets are absolute laopok -.-

Today was really funnnn, we had games and Splat is really fun! i wanna play Splat againnnn. eeeeh. i love that creepy face, y'know the evil ones with the torchlight (think villians!) :D
Yes, my pretty mosquito patches.
I planned to actually torture myself with jogging and running and cardio when i came back from camp but apparently i gorged myself instead -.-
Partnered shalakah for the nature walk. my thighs really ache, felt like tumbling down the stupid hill. Who knew the smallest hill in Singapore could kill you. haha and i put my insect repellent and water with cassandra lowww so i couldnt get my water bottle so Kirin shared her water with me. Princesses! i was practically dehydrateddd.
Thanks cass for offering to hold my things though! :D


I love drills all of a suddennn, though. eeh. tomorrow's thanksgiving, and i feel so pain and tired.


Ruth, thank you so much. The bestest wustest thing any friend did for me, and i really appreciate it. Water bomb! :)

1 comment:

Gin Ming said...

XD you're on diet? I have suddenly lost appetite and slimmed down.A LOT whahahahaha