Saturday, November 24, 2007

Today was really nice, though i skipped the ym special day. grr. i didnt want to skip it initially but my bigger sister was all druggy and drowsy and didnt want to go for ym, and my mum had a bbq going on later so i skipped ym to help her. I really should have gone):
Gillian, my mum, my maid, Jillian and my sister Ashley all love my THEFACESHOP nail strengthenng thang! HAHHAHA i rock in my choices dont i? i painted my chinese teacher's nails rad! she luvxxxs it mun. really does:) forgot to give ruth her nail varnish thing. eeeeh. i owe many many people debts. GRAH. i owe rachel ming her ben and jerrys money and guides money, neoprints money. i really plan to clear them.


My IOU.

I owe rachel ming six bucks for new york super fudge chunk and for neoprint money. i will pay them when school starts! I promisseeee.


Ah rachel ming you better be reading this!:) lol.

No comments: