Monday, November 12, 2007

awwh my leg hurts like shitzzz. haha first time in my entire life i experience muscle strains in my leg): but going out with my friends is totally worth the painnnn, so i dont really care.
Went out with calanthea, zemaine and rachel today and felt like a miserable broker. walked around and bought movies to watch the bee. its a really gooooooooood show!(: its a love story between a bee and a humain. awwh, though we were late for the movie :)


bought a strawberry shortcake mirror at long last, that cute strawberry girl with her pinky itsy hat.(: i love her to bits. i even have a file with her pictures yo, how great is that(:
we went neoprinting after that! it was really fun with the thousands of machiness and everything and realized smth today - calanthea likes all things pretty and sparkly and pink!(: cuz all the neoprints she decorated has sparkly things, hearts and little twinkle stars. and she likes to put 'Friends,' how cool is that :D


We spent quite long at takashimaya cuz calanthea wanted to buy a long-sleeved top for the airport. and so i tried on some stuff out of boredom and im gna drag my mum back there. so many nice things, whee!:D hahah and then shopped around. had beard papa, bubble tea and zemaine had donuts. then we walked around againnn. gee i love you guys(:
my stingy dad only gives me $25 to spend but i luvvv him anw ;D



I put my trust in my all-forgiving Alpha Omega Father, who cradles me in His hands and calls me His baby, his wonderful child.
When I crave and hunger Your spirit please answer my call, O Lord. I want to be of service to You.


No comments: