Saturday, November 3, 2007

I hate my sister. for today, anw D:<
today at serene i was in my shirt (i know it was baggy!) and jeans, and my sister insulted me by saying i was unfashionable! like wth, she thinks like she's damn fashionable or smth. she can keep on dreaming. she never ever talks to me unless its talking about pretty little shoes and pretty dresses. we never ever talk. even if i do want to talk to her about other things, she will change the topic to her pretty dress or what, BIG FAT PRETTY PUMPS?!
I dunno, but i just dont really like the fact her mind's filled with fashion and fashion until she never talks to me at all. i like laughing(i know, im sadistic!) when she cant fit into skinny jeans cuz they're too tight. i dont really like walking shops with her too. I just want to talk and shop and talk sisterly things - y'know what i mean? And plus, she goes around insulting my clothing like she owns the world.

If i listen to chinese songs, she'll think i'm a lianer. fact is, i dont mind chinese songs but i dont want to get called a lianer by my sister. if i want a shirt and apparently if it looks very lian to her i cant buy it. I brought teenage home because rachel ming gave it to me and she calls me a lianer. i read jodi picoult and she goes 'ooh you're interested in sex?'

D:<



piss off, jillian D:<


today was ym, we watched the columbine high thing. not really nice as i expected, though. it sounded more like a draggy sermon, but the only thing that really made me sit up was rachel joy scott. i really admire her much much :)

i cant wait! cineleisure neoprinting with calanthea, zemaine and rachel if possible, two weeks from noww. im too bored at home already.

No comments: