Sunday, October 28, 2007

Your eyes tell me different words. You say you're right, you rule the world. I listened enough, you ass, go shrivel up in your little corner like a small little rat.
You deserve it anyway. Don't tell me everything I have to do
-


I'm going to change my face in two years time and you must teach me how to eat.
I want to go coronation to buy my manga pronto so I can pass and while my time away at home while rotting. I'm planning to read three of jodi picoult's books.! im already finishing picture perfect. i have songs of the humpback whale, the tenth circle and vanishing acts. Yesterday i was talking with cheryl on msn about pride and prejudice, mr darcy and everything:)


I have nicholas sparks too and i know everyone's really interested in the really engrossing part of the boook. all the sexy parts eh:)
HAHAHAHA my father gets really excited at those parts.

No comments: