Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tell me what's wrong with me, tell me everything.

Yo homies, i'm really very vemo and bored noww. My hershey is all melted now, anyway, the black chunks of cookies slowly melting in my hand, and with nothing to doo.


Ice skating next wednesday with ruth and maybe other people. maybe haircutting with strawberry bananana next week too(:
Today went neoprinting with priscilla and pamela yeo at cineleisure, and was really awkward at first but they started playing with my 'vemo' hair, cuz they say it totally suits my damn personality (my hair's messy, so my table is messy tooooo!) And their right too, cuz my report book says i have to be more organized. And it was like the first time in ages i went neoprinting at cine. so japanese-y, and so many zilian people and lianers.

And cinelesiure has the nicest thing manxxz, i wish i had moneyy):

HAHAHHAHHAHAHH. i feel so mean for saying all this.


After that was ym and wasnt really that bad though i really wanted to go to ignyte instead, cuz of all the booming action and really nice, more moving altar calls and the very short sermons. God i feel so mean for saying all this, gah/:

Today the pastor was staring around blurrily after the sermon and turned around and looked at my shirt, then he looked up again and said, "Praise the Lord?" And I bluurrily replied back yes toooo, because i didnt really understand what he was saying.
I went on a pad shopping spree juzzzt now, my bad bad habit.







No comments: