Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm rotting away slowly in my own home

My cousin rocks socks, i tell you ♥

today is a really boring day.
the house has practically and absolutely nothing to do noww. i've been youtubing alott, and its very fun, and reading death note manga onlinee. I'm already at chapter ten!:)
other than cycling down to the minimart and buying sour power and chips to binge eat and amuse myself with, there's really nothing to do. im in no mood to go out either. holidays are really killing me):

And reading books and jodi picoult doesnt help either. so i've been cooped up in this damn house with nothing to do. I've also been praying alot to God lately these days about alot of issues - and to give me something to do :D Yesterday was really one of my funnest days with esther and throughout my boring holidays though its probably only seven days now. South division day was fun, though it was really slack all the way, and i went neoprinting with priscilla and pamela yeo. THAT was fun(:

YEAH. so thats my fantastic holidays, all i can remember.
i need excitement in my life pronto pronto pronto.

Okay i'm going back to my manga now :)






1 comment:

sxq said...

hahahaha go shopping with all of us!