Monday, October 29, 2007

back from the most fantastic sleepover though it was filled with constant constant nagging nagging:)
my grandmother insulted my bolster! this morning when i was walking out from the house all changed and ready to leave with the my nose to the bolster my grandmother said it was 'silly for a thirteen year old to walk around with her bolster slung over her arm!'
Haha quite cool right. dont really care actually. my baby cousin even said my bolster was 'chouchou'

HAHAHAHHAHH my bolster rules baby :)


I brought along jodi picoult to read but got bored instead and started camwhoring by myself in a small bedroomm, which is damn zilian, but there was nothing to do, i swear.! so its okay :) but hey, its was fun what.
I played whales and cars with my baby cousins, drew and played somemore, and my aunty has facebook.! She asked me whether i knew what facebook was and then she winked happily and said she had one.
I'm officially outdated and uncool. i dont even know what facebook was reading blogs with people screaming that they have 'facebook.'
Hey but i know what facebook is nowwww :)


fujiwara is damn hot though he's gay and sissy, and refuses to cut his damn hair. ♥

No comments: