Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I know, both this blog and my life is getting really voring to read also. haha, im really sorry :D

Another boring day today againn, went to thomson with my dad in the morning to rent and borrow videos and movies. borrowed transformers but wanted to borrow disturbia and shutter muchh): my sister borrowed all the bitchy high school shows to watch and sappy love shows, korean dramas. bought my death note manga and then went to buy yoghurtt!:)


Haha it was really good bonding time today with my lovely perverted father :D


I really love my dad, he bought the deathnote manga no matter how flipping pricey it was ( five bucks for thirty plus pages of paper just to see two geniuses talk crap throughout the whole thing)

Thank you dad, so much ♥


I havent got started on my holiday homework yet, i think i should go start now, im blogging and going online too much already :D

No comments: