Tuesday, October 30, 2007

hola hola, i walked eight bus stops! achievement much:)

had a haircut today with esther at koyee, and it still looks the same abit. kinda happy with it because i mantained my vemo fringe and didnt have to have it cut. so now my lovely fringe is below my eyees!
really didnt have anything to do today, so i randomly asked esther over to my home while watching deathnoteee. haha it was rather kewwl today we went thomsonnn and although i jabbed my sister in her arm and poked her randomly and she hit me in my ass back, it was still fun. we fought like childish assholes on the thomson escalator, jabbing, kicking, just because she thought i was uncool to have 'facebook' and thought she was damn cool just because she has facebook nowwwww.

Grah. i hate dkfjfghuifgufyguhgiuhdhbcj faceboook! D:<

1 comment:

e said...

leeleeleleleoeleoeleool.

my hair not layered :(