Sunday, October 28, 2007

egoistical and cynical

I'm really bored nowwwww.

I love my grandmother alot.! I really do, she's like my most hippy grandmother in the whole world. when she came back from hongkong she went on ranting about three tiered skirts and H&M and she says she gets reminded about jillian when she sees three tier skirts and when she sees makeup, she thinks of me.!
Haha when do i remind people of eyeshadow and blusher and lipgloss (:
And i'm sleeping over tomorrow at her housee! though i'm not really sure what to do there.

Today i woke up at one with mosquito bites all over my body.



light yagami is really hot.
in both the comic and the movie. takeshi obata really knows how to pick his characters:)
If not why would his choose tatsuya to act as a egoistical and cynical asshole who is really hot! I'm listening to the manga opening soundtrack for most probably the millionth time, haha. He is an asshole anyway, light yagami is a cynical ass who treats himself like a god. Cynical, but hot ass :)


Oh and shiren, your blog's really nice.!
Hope we can go out one day yeah:)


2 comments:

e said...

CUT. HAIR. TOMORROW.
but if you're sleeping over you might not be home till the afternoon >:(
unless the sleepover person house place is very near!
HAHAHAHA YES.

CUT. HAIR. TOMORROW?

zac efron!! :DDDDD

vintagecarwash said...

haha hi fatty monkeypants! OK CUT HAIR TOMORROW LAH. what time? :)