Sunday, October 28, 2007

I have the most perverted, lecherous ah beng father worhx. He likes looking at my sister's fourteen year old friends in their skimpy bikinis and panties while looking at their camwhoring shots. He ooogles tooooo.
I'm so proud to have such a wonderful father.
-


y'know what? I'm going to tell you everything how i feel right now.

I feel so played, I feel so disgusting but I reach out to God, and He gives no reply.
I really want to go to Ruth's ignyte sesion again but I know if I do it for maybe four weeks or more my mother will chop my head off for church-hopping here and there.
ASPC ym is really cool and everything but I feel like a loner, like a miserable loner there. And to put things worse I feel more welcome at Ignyte though I know some fantastic friends and leaders I have at ASPC ym {:

I feel like I have to live up to everyone's expectations, though I know it's easy for me to live up to God's expectations. Damn do they expect me to be perfect? Assholes.
I sing to God in my soul, but my sisters dont and they muck me for singing,

I talk to noone, I'm a sucka at socializing. im just a weird antisocial ass you see mucking around doing nothing and probably engrossing herself in a book.
Like, do what the nerds do!


God i feel so angry now, i feel like chopping off anyone's head. Grah. kdfjgfdhtug8ruyuthghgyr8re847!

I'm in heart pyjamas with my face slapped with night cream all over. I am very unglammmm. My face is seething red and my nose is a volcano crater ready to explode in your damn face.

No comments: