Thursday, October 25, 2007

One more day and its freedom for at least two months :}

Today is one day before school closes, and we got back our report cards.
Everyone was crying, cursing the people who got transferred and comparing class positions and comments. We had to open our report books at the same time and today, amanda joy was really angry with pauline and her marks. But guess what, I should be even angrier. I am like what, bottom three of my class?! D:<


Yes, read it carefully. It does say bottom three):
I am the 37th position, out of a class of fourty peoplee. Can you believe it! Yes. And I have turned from a living walking Chinese A1 dictionary to a C5 barely passing Chinese dictionary.
It's like complete rubbish. I got my report card, held back my tears and comforted those who really needed the comforting more :) But at the bus stop near Serene I conferenced called my dad and mom and broke down and cried really bad.
The only freaking good thing about my report book is that i never ponned schooool.



Shafiqah really wants her Thai Express lunch/treat.
This Saturday is disgusting South Day division day and we have to go to kuo chuan secondary and do some peace talk and cheerleading.
And my guides uniform is getting tight which means I'm growing fat. Yucks tucks.




Tooooooodels.

1 comment:

Gin Ming said...

Hey Nicole Chia!

It's really OK la.Just work really hard next year,and things will seriously turn out better.YOU CAN DO IT ^_^