Saturday, August 18, 2007


She's continuing to chase her false dreams
He thinks she's her everything's worth
She thinks she'a gonna prove all her worth

(edit/)




today was the missions conference!(: hahah i had a lovely time today! but i lost amanda wee's sugary donutss. I really gotta stop losing peoples things. I hate it when i tell them I cantt find their stuff. It just makes me angry, y'know? and those sugary donutts were the best I swear Im super sorryy,Amanda!):

Catching up with my sister was nicee, after the missions conference we went down to Queenstown station and boarded the mrt. At first it was just complete Silence, but after that we gradually chatted and I started making fun of her crushhh :D hahah then we bought flour-y spongecakes!
that pockhead owes me $16.50.



Today in the morning went to Thomsonn to eat kentucky with Ashley, kept on talking about MT JAVS throughout the whole meal, while eating crispy wings
I swearr I love those two alot - even thought they're my sisters



No comments: