Saturday, January 26, 2008

Back to this blog for awhile, I know everyone misses me alot :] Have been trying to read up my old blogger posts and the so many things that've happened in my life! Both exciting, saddening and everything. I love my life, hate my life, love my life. It's so interesting to see the many things around me, soak them up. My friends have been the bomb, and my uncle is really retarded :} other than that, 2008 has been really hectic and chunked up. I'm at church now with a plate of noodles and chilli next to me! LALALA lol its really nice. The chilli looks pretty but the noodles look like worms. Hee:)

I'm gonna permeanantly shift back to xanga. Say byebyes, but I will blog here when I can. My memories are all still here, y'know?:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.